As a father to three children (including a set of twins) all under the age of 8, Steve enjoys spending time with his family….that is day and night! Steve is consistently in the top 1% of the top-selling Realtors countywide, and along with his family, operates Rennick Realtors as a Real Estate Broker, assisting buyers and sellers with their home-buying journey. He’s also the VP of Milestones Development Center for Autism of Indian River County, and just recently was named President of the Realtors Association of Indian River County. With all that said, once Steve heard all about Dancing with Vero’s Stars and how important the Healthy Start Coalition is to our community, it sounded too great to pass up, not to mention all the fun this journey would take him on.
Now, Steve is going to need your support!
Winner of the completion is determined by: 50% based on his rank position of performance utilizing standard competition ranking (“1224 ranking) and 50% of his rank position out of all dancers of money raised for the Healthy Start Coalition. He has several opportunities for you to support him! See details below.
- SPONSORSHIP: There are lots of ways to sponsor from $500-$20,000! Contact him directly or call the office and speak with Lori or Samantha for additional information-772-562-5015
- BUY A TICKET: Steve will have tickets this week before they go on sale to the general public – THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT – VIP Tickets are $200, Premier Seats are $150 and General Admission is $100 – if you buy them from Steve this week he will have a section saved for all his supporters to cheer him on Saturday May 14, 2016!
- DONATE A SILENT AUCTION ITEM: Steve will collect items that have a value of $200 or bundle items together for a $200 value – so if you want to donate an item to him, please let us know!
- DONATION – if you would just like to make a donation we can take that as well….any amount helps!
- “LIKE” his Facebook fan page to support and share! We will be keeping you up to date on Steve’s journey! Click #TeamRennick